Wyoming Gun Company Leagues
February 2019 Singles Leagues
100 YARD RIFLE: This will be a 5 shot recorded target at 100 yards on a 25 yard NRA pistol target. Scores recorded for points. No caliber restriction or sight restrictions. Points will be awarded as the target is marked, with the exception of an “X” score, which will be valued at 15 points. (FEB 2nd)
15 YARD PISTOL: This will be a 20 shot recorded target on an NRA Instructor Training Qualification Target. All shots placed must be within a 6-inch grouping. Any shots not within this grouping will not count. Each shot placed within the required grouping will count as 1 point. Caliber restrictions are 9MM-45LC, LIMITED CLASS, open sights ONLY! ( FEB 9th)
CARD ROULETTE: Shooters will shoot 10 recorded shots with Pistols only at a playing card target. Targets will be set at 10 yards. Targets will have random dots placed on the back of targets. Scoring will be as followed:
1-5 – 1 point
6-10 – 2 points
J-K – 3 points
Joker Cards – 4 points
Mystery Dot Card – 5 points
Card value with a dot will be counted as 5 points, not added to cards value. If the shooter hits two cards with one shot, the lower value of two will be recorded. Only 1 Shot per card, all shots must be placed on different cards.
TIME CRUNCH RIFLE: This will be an AR platform ONLY competition. No caliber restrictions. Open class. Shooters must place 10 shots on an NRA rifle target. Rifle must be disassembled ( Upper and Lower must be separated, magazine must be out, bolt and charging handle must be removed) Shooter must re-assemble firearm and load magazine and shoot the target. Target will start moving away from the shooter when time begins. Target will stop at 75 yards for 5 seconds and then return bladed (target will be unshootable) The quicker the shooter assembles their firearm safely and places 10 shots, the closer the target will be. Shooters who fire at bladed target will receive a 0 score. A Trained RSO will be accompanying shooter during the event. If the shooter doesn’t have an AR rifle, WGC will rent one to the shooter. ( FEB 23rd)
Singles League Rules
Objective: Shooters committing to a weekly challenge for the entire month to test skills and luck
- Class/firearm type is determined prior to scheduling.
- Competitors must use firearms and targets specified during each competition
- Shooters will each have a set number of targets/shots per event
- Open Class – Scopes, lasers, compensators / limited- open sights only
- Shooters may practice with a similar target anytime before the competition, but will only receive scoreable target(s) on the day of competition
- Scores will be recorded by trained WGC staff, and logs will be recorded for weekly progression
- Shooters will be in company with RSO to record shots during the event. RSO will verify shots being fired, and placement of shots
- These competitions are designed to be challenging, but will also include elements of luck for less experienced shooters and assist in determining a winner in the event of ties.
- If a shooter does NOT have a firearm type that is being used, WGC will rent a firearm to the individual.
- Shooters must attend all four events to receive prizes at end of the competition.
- Shooter MUST inform staff no later than ONE WEEK in advance if unable to shoot during the scheduled day. A day will then be scheduled as a “Make-up day” to obtain a score. If shooter fails to arrive to make-up day, a 0 score will be recorded. If the competition is head to head, shooters unable to participate will receive a 0 score.
- Final scores are final. There will be no exchanging targets or re-tries.
- Other rules may apply during specific competitions and will be described to the shooter before shooter begins.
- Shooting will start at business open on the scheduled day. Shooters may come in until close of business that day to record score. If a head to head competition is taking place, shooters must arrive at the scheduled time of competition to obtain a score.
- Winners announced at end scheduled events.
- Prizes will be awarded to top shooters
- Winners will be posted on social media (ie Facebook)
-Disqualifications will be at the discretion of RSO. A safety violation during the shoot will result in immediate disqualification. If shooter attempts to alter target ( ie enlarge holes) RSO will disqualify shooter. If shooter attempts to violate set rules for contest (ie use more rounds of ammunition than permitted) shooter will be disqualified. A disqualification will result in a 0 score. There will be no refunds if disqualification occurs.
LET US HELP YOU GET TRAINING, FIND A FIREARM, OR COMPETE IN AN EVENT
We provide a safe, clean and comfortable indoor facility for the
education, training and usage of firearms.
We welcome shooters of all skill levels; from entry to competitive and professional. We offer a variety of educational classes as well as provide instructors for personal training and self-defense. It is important to educate our community about firearm safety and operation.
10 AM to 8 PM
9 AM to 8 PM
10 AM to 6 PM