Justifiable Self Defense
Justifiable Self Defense: What Is It?
In this course you will learn:
• Wyoming Self defense statute.
• The five elements of a self-defense claim.
• Stand Your Ground and Castle Doctrine.
• When defensive force inside and outside your home may be appropriate.
• When a defensive display of a firearm may be appropriate.
• Defense of others and an active shooter situation.
• Protection of property.
• Interacting with law enforcement.
• Conduct a reaction gap drill, using de-escalation techniques.
• Learn about Situational Awareness to possibly recognize a threat in advance, to avoid force all together. You will learn that a conflict avoided is a conflict won!
Presented by Firearms Saftey Training LLC
Contact FST at (307)258-4581 or firstname.lastname@example.org